08 Nov They are the 20 lucky kids who will go to the Allianz Junior Motor Camp with Marc Márquez
The wait is over: Marc Márquez has selected the 20 young motorcyclists who will be able to enjoy the Allianz Junior Motor Camp, from November 27th to 1st December, with all-expenses-paid by Allianz!
Here you are the list:
- Martim Espinho (Portugal)
- Philip Tonn (Germany)
- Gabin Planques (France)
- Gabriele Valentino (Italy)
- Jack Bell (United Kingdom)
- Jorge Fuentes Martínez (Murcia)
- Tyler Graves (Rojales, Alicante)
- Daniela Guillén (Lloret de Mar, Girona)
- Pau Magrià Adell (Santa Margarida i els Monjos, Barcelona)
- Adrián Fernández González (San Martín de la Vega, Madrid)
- Víctor Puig Cumi (Santa Cristina de Aro, Girona)
- Marc Pérez Giménez (Sant Celoni, Barcelona)
- Marco Alonso Rabano (Medina del Campo, Valladolid)
- Yonay Morales Quintero (Tincer, Santa Cruz de Tenerife)
- Eddie Jay Wade (Los Gallardos, Almería)
- Joan Ruiz Francisco (Sant Carles de la Ràpita, Tarragona)
- Aitana Peña Surga (Abanto and Zierbana, Bizcaya)
- George Domingo Herrezuelo (Rubí, Barcelona)
- Ingrid Macià Redondo (Sant Celoni, Barcelona)
- Edgar Canet Ardávol (La Garriga, Barcelona)
Thanks to this initiative of Laps for Life 93 and Allianz Seguros, these guys will have the opportunity of learning from a high team of professionals, headed by Marc Márquez, the recent champion of his third world title at the top cathegory.
Marc has affirmed: “I am really looking forward to start training with all the boys and girls; the choice has not been easy, but I hope the chosen ones enjoy the maximum on the bike”.
During 5 unforgettable days, the kids not only will trying and learn a lot in Rufea Circuit (Lérida), the participants will also visit the Marc Márquez exhibition in Cervera with the pilot as a private guide, will share great experiences and will make friends.
In less than three weeks, the Allianz Junior Motor Camp will begin: motorcycles, fun, “gas”, friendship, experiences, learning, safety … and a lot of Marc Márquez!